UBB.threads
Posted By: Petsamo Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/06/2008 05:32 PM
Hello! I would like to hear your opinion about this thing.

Description: f1
Attached picture 03_resize.jpg
Posted By: Petsamo Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/06/2008 05:33 PM
foto 2

Description: f2
Attached picture 06_resize.jpg
Posted By: Petsamo Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/06/2008 05:34 PM
foto 3

Description: f3
Attached picture 07_resize.jpg
Posted By: Petsamo Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/06/2008 05:36 PM
foto 4

Description: f4
Attached picture 11_resize.jpg
Posted By: Robert H. Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/06/2008 07:51 PM
No opinion only facts, junk like all other posted items. Did you bought all this for real items or whats the story?
Posted By: Mike Dalton Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/07/2008 02:27 PM
Really, Petsamo it seems that someone has apparently 'unloaded' a collection of wishful thinking upon you. I hope that you may have recourse since it seems you spent some 'good' money here. Good luck. Eek
Posted By: Quantico Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/07/2008 06:03 PM
I would have to agree with Robert and Mike on their statements... the SS stuff that you have been posting for opinions have all been reproductions. I hope you can take it back and get your money returned. Somebody is taking you for a ride.

Bill
Posted By: HOOPER 2 Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/07/2008 06:42 PM
Sorry,,,, But that skull seriously needs some dental work !!!
Posted By: Petsamo Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/08/2008 07:13 PM
I was very glad when I saw all these items in the catalogue. Sorry to say it was impossible to examine the details. They all were sold as original.It was paid not little sum. But to return all these items I guess I must have specific facts that can be shown to dealler.I bought all them two month ago.
Hooper2, thank you for attention to the teeth. Am I right, there were never such teeth?
By the way, there are signs from collar tabs of Vermaht on the tunic but there are no signs from chest't eagle.How it could be?

Vladimir
Posted By: HOOPER 2 Re: Collar tabs with a dead head - 04/09/2008 07:49 AM
Vladimir,,, To save me posting an image for you,,, Look at Mr Findlys tab skulls on the other thread and you will see the difference of the embroidery,,, Cheers Stephen
© Your new forums