UBB.threads
Posted By: Dave T. Question regarding early SS collar tabs - 04/26/2007 06:30 AM
On the early tabs...what was the white piping made of?Rayon?Cellon?If anyone has images of these early tabs could you please post or start a thread.Thanks,Dave T.
Posted By: Mr. Jerry Re: Question regarding early SS collar tabs - 04/29/2007 08:10 PM
This is my sole white piped tab. I believe it is rayon piped. There just aren't many of these white piped ones out there. Hope this helps.

Posted By: Dave T. Re: Question regarding early SS collar tabs - 04/30/2007 04:03 AM
Thanks Mr.Jerry,I have seen so few of these...and those I have seen are only in the older reference books.The images you posted are very helpful.I have never spent much effort studying indivdual collar tabs but would like to become more familiar with good pieces...especially the early tabs.So many of the tabs I see now are just the Dachau pieces and they are all identical.Thanks again for your help
Posted By: Mr. Jerry Re: Question regarding early SS collar tabs - 04/30/2007 12:37 PM
I know I have shown this scan before, but it shows a pair of what I believe are very early SS tabs for the brownshirt:
© Your new forums