UBB.threads
Posted By: Don Scowen Reichsverband Deutscher Rundfunkteilnehmer - 08/25/2022 08:59 AM
This is an intriguing badge, most if not all examples of this badge found on the market do not have a Swastika on them, even the ones shown in the Hüsken's "Katalog der Abzeichen deutscher Organisationen 1871 - 1945" does not have one. The design is exactly the same, just no Swastika at the top. In all of my years collecting I have only seen these two examples, but there must be more out there.

These badges are quite small & the Swastika is tiny, only just over a millimetre or so across.

Does anyone else here have an example with the Swaz in your collection? If so please show us....

Don

Attached picture image_5341445.jpg
Attached picture image_5341446.jpg
Here is an image of the usual version...

Cheers
Don

Attached picture image_5341447.jpg
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Reichsverband Deutscher Rundfunkteilnehmer - 08/25/2022 02:11 PM
Don,,that is 'Hens teeth'...I've never even seen one with the Swas. Even the standard version[?] you rarely find... Must have been extremely hard to cut in that Swas on the die [if thats how they were made]

- Well lets hope ones out there and it gets shown,,,,,,good at least you have those 2 !!
Thanks Gaspare.

I'm sure that there must be more out there....
Posted By: Dave Re: Reichsverband Deutscher Rundfunkteilnehmer - 08/25/2022 03:46 PM
What, If I may ask, is a Rundfunkteilnehmer ?

Dave
It was the Association of German Broadcasters & was fairly short lived. Founded in 1930 and dissolved in 1936.

Don
Posted By: Dave Re: Reichsverband Deutscher Rundfunkteilnehmer - 08/25/2022 09:59 PM
Thanks, Don
© Your new forums