UBB.threads
Posted By: Dutchman Collar Tabs - 12/17/2007 04:22 AM
Roll EyesHi Gang,I'm looking for some info. on Brown Collar Tabs With Red letters T O.Possible SA? Sorry I don't have pix.Any and all info. welcome.Thanks again Dutchman.Wink
Posted By: militarymania Re: Collar Tabs - 12/17/2007 05:51 AM
Razz,hi,,these sound like they are from the Organization Todt,,,,sometimes found in a diamond with "O superimposed by a T",,, Eek
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: Collar Tabs - 12/18/2007 03:45 AM
For Reference... Here are some OT Tabs from about 1943.

Do yours look like these? Txs, Dave/dblmed

Attached picture OT_Org_Todt_ab_1943.jpg
Posted By: Dutchman Re: Collar Tabs - 12/18/2007 03:56 AM
CoolHi Dave YES # 1+2 are the same as the ones he has. !Any info? Thanks Dutchman.Wink
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: Collar Tabs - 12/19/2007 03:53 AM
Dutchman ........You have some nice Tabs then...from the Org. TODT...

Militarymania was able to ID them from your description...

Here's a little Info.... from Wikipedia.... Dave / dblmed

The Organisation Todt (OT) was a Third Reich civil and military engineering group in Germany eponymously named for its founder, Fritz Todt, an engineer and senior Nazi figure. The organization was responsible for a huge range of engineering projects both in pre-World War II Germany, and in Germany itself and occupied territories from France to Russia during the war. The history of the organization falls fairly neatly into three phases:

* A prehistory from 1933�1938 during which Todt�s primary office was that of General Inspector of German Roadways (Generalinspektor f�r das deutsche Stra�enwesen) and his primary responsibility the construction of the Autobahn network.
* The period from 1938, when the Organisation Todt proper was founded until February, 1942, when Todt died in a plane crash. During this period (1940) Fritz Todt was named Minister for Armaments and Munitions (Reichminister f�r Bewaffnung und Munition) and the projects of the Organisation Todt became almost exclusively military.
* The period from 1942 until the end of the war, when Albert Speer succeeded Todt in office and the Organisation Todt was absorbed into the (renamed and expanded) Ministry for Armaments and War Production (Reichsministerium f�r R�stung und Kriegsproduktion).
Posted By: Dutchman Re: Collar Tabs - 12/20/2007 04:38 AM
CoolHi Dave,Very interesting!!I know it's hard to say with out the pix,But.Could you give a ball park figure on the Tabs?They are in good shape,Not mint though.Thanks Dutchman Wink
Posted By: bernd Re: Collar Tabs - 01/16/2008 05:45 PM
Dutchman: Here is one I just got last weekend at a gun show here in Kansas City . Since I bought some other items with it , I got this single tab for $ 25.

Attached picture MVC-004S.JPG
Posted By: bernd Re: Collar Tabs - 01/16/2008 05:46 PM
and a close-up.

Attached picture MVC-005S.JPG
Posted By: Dutchman Re: Collar Tabs - 01/17/2008 11:21 PM
CoolHi Bernd,VERY nice.I'm going to be getting the Tabs this week.I'll post the pix.Thanks Dutchman .
Posted By: Dutchman Re: Collar Tabs - 03/14/2008 11:31 PM
Here are the pictures of the tabs.

Posted By: Dutchman Re: Collar Tabs - 03/15/2008 11:14 PM
Roll EyesHi Gang,Can any one tell me the value of the Tabs?The one on the right has a fold in it,It is all there.Thanks Dutchman Wink
© Your new forums