UBB.threads
Posted By: Mikatim Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 10:24 AM
Hello,

before longer time I have here pictures found from Russian Soldiers with booty Dolchen. Who has the picture rights? I would take these pictures gladly also into my book.

Thanks

Attached picture 99.JPG
Posted By: Gaspare Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 01:56 PM
who has the rights?? who ever is in possession of it!

Thats a great shot. Many Soviet solders wanted daggers to take home.. It's one of the few things they still will not part with!

*I'm not a dagger guy but thats a really nice web site you have there!. I don't get to see pieces taken apart and all the small nuances etc.
Posted By: Paul Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 02:01 PM
Tremendous website, tons of great info-well done and thanks.
Paul
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 02:07 PM
Wow, that is a great source of quick and detailed information. Great job. Cool

Mark
Posted By: carlos1 Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 05:04 PM
Great web u got there.

I only wish i could read german
Posted By: Ilya Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 05:32 PM
The name the owner of this photo is "Kessel". He lives in Russia in the Volgograd (former Stalingrad). For the first time it has shown this photo here at this forum:
http://ww2.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=35128&st=100
Posted By: Mikatim Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 06:57 PM
Hello,
thank you for the praise. Momentarily I write at a book concerning " Dienstdolche " the SA and the NSKK. The book becomes very extensively, more dagger and NSKK more dagger with much, many information about the SA. First the book in German language with an edition is to appear from 500 pieces. Perhaps there is also thereafter a English-language expenditure. , You know Ilya please the contact to the user " Kessel " manufacture, do I do speak none Russian?

Thank you for the assistance

Ralf
Posted By: kreta1961 Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/17/2008 07:50 PM
Nice picture,Ralf!

Well done Wink

Gerd
Posted By: bushido Re: Russian Soldiers with SA daggers - 10/18/2008 12:09 AM
Very nice photo and web site! These daggers seem to have been of particular interest to Russian soldiers, but in all of the photos I've seen of them wearing SA daggers I don't think I've ever seen them wearing the dagger the grip eagle out or visible. It would be interesting to know what the specific orders there were regarding this. ~ Ian
© Your new forums