UBB.threads
Posted By: Mikatim SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/08/2007 07:29 PM
Hello Collectors,
a friend of me has an SA Dagger with no trademark Eek, please have a look on this dagger and tell me what you think.

Gru� Ralf

Attached picture Bild_085_Größenveränderung.jpg
Posted By: Mikatim Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/08/2007 07:30 PM
pic2

Attached picture Bild_005_Größenveränderung.jpg
Posted By: Mikatim Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/08/2007 07:31 PM
pic3

Attached picture Bild_010_Größenveränderung.jpg
Posted By: Mikatim Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/08/2007 07:32 PM
pic4

Attached picture Bild_013_Größenveränderung.jpg
Posted By: Johnny V. Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/08/2007 07:32 PM
This dagger is a fully ground Rohm in which the rohm inscription AND the makers mark were ground off and then the blade was polished...

Nice looking dagger though! Wink
Posted By: Johnny V. Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/09/2007 05:28 PM
You MIGHT be able to narrow down the original maker of the piece baised on it's construction, but it will probably always remain a mystery.
Good hunting,
Johnny
Posted By: 777 Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/09/2007 07:21 PM
Agree with Johnny V.(who uses the same dagger security system as myself btw. Smile). The motto looks bit more distant from the crossguard, but not that distant as the other R�hms. Very interesting indeed. Here, it's easier to tell what the dagger is not (like one of the Suhl products for example). The only way to tell something about maker is to examine the motto and checking those little secrets inside the crossguards.

Gru�,

Adam
Posted By: Redbaron Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/09/2007 08:03 PM
Looks like a E Pack to me... The flat radiused lower crossguard, the angular 'A" of Alles and the low position of the upper scabbard screws. My guess... Looks good Wink

Red
Posted By: Mikatim Re: SA Dagger with no trademark - 05/10/2007 04:03 PM
Hello,
thank you for your Reply, i think it is a ground R�hm to, i think it is a Ernst Pack Dagger so i look at the tang marks a 5 and a " A" in a circle.

Gru� Ralf

Attached picture Bild_001_Größenveränderung.jpg
© Your new forums