Translate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#330453 07/17/2017 03:04 AM
M
OP Offline
M
First off- a credit to franz Fruth militaria for the image... we all know that section 86 of the german criminal code bans the use of certain images (swastikas, runes, etc).., but I did NOT know that the law extended to the image of Hitler's mustache!?! (Obviously an image from a german militaria dealer- so perhaps better safe than sorry.. ) however... did anyone ever think to mention to the censors that the image being blocked out by a LARGE black rectangle is in fact actually just a SMALLER black rectangle?? (So let's ban little swastikas with GREAT BIG ones? Lol.

IMG_7965.JPG (140.89 KB, 152 downloads)
M
M
hi mike
i just have to give my american opinion on what to show and what not to show on anything pertaining to covering up hitlers mustasch or any german militariaor you go to jail. if you live in europe you can not show the swaz or hitlers head in any way shape or form so i guess now europe has to bow to thier silly laws about hitlers mustasch but us americans well different story here god bless america we are collectors of german items and we are the keepers of this german european history i said it many times over even when the first max show was started in the old radison hotel in pittsberg all us dealers had our items up for sale and on the floor tables etc then the woman owner of the hotel walk around with several body guards pointing to different items on dealers tables the body guards told the dealers what to remove off thier tables i waited to be next but luckly i wasnt chosen but i can say this if i was chosen she would have heard some nice kind words from this proud american who would have told her hey madam the war is over guess you didnt hear and by the way we are all americans here and this is our country and last dont tread on us i was prepaired to get my table rent back in full and tell the promoters just what i thought mike we can go on and on with hitler and the crap that comes with it they will talk about hitler for another 100 yrs and last every time they talk about hitler the prices go up like stocks listen intresting have a great day god bless our soldiers and god bless our america andy militarynut

S
S
as always well put Andy, Hope to say hello to you and Don at Max this year cheers and best, Ryan

M
M
hi ryan
thanks for listning to my long post of truth this is a touchy subject but im sorry it has to be addressed and defended we are collectors and keepers of this history and if any one who even thinks we are nazis or what ever they will be educated by us all believe me .

to bad this history is not taught in our american schools to teach our children about ww2 history and what went on in the world at that time they only mention about the six million people that was killed hey what about the fifteen million europeans that was killed guess the six million only matters to these less informed people people like these above mentioned are the biggest buyers of ww2 german military items this fact is true . ok ryan thanks again god bless looking to see you at the mighty max show good lord willing we both will be there andy militarynut

Originally Posted By: Militarynut
hi ryan
thanks for listning to my long post of truth this is a touchy subject but im sorry it has to be addressed and defended we are collectors and keepers of this history and if any one who even thinks we are nazis or what ever they will be educated by us all believe me .

to bad this history is not taught in our american schools to teach our children about ww2 history and what went on in the world at that time they only mention about the six million people that was killed hey what about the fifteen million europeans that was killed guess the six million only matters to these less informed people people like these above mentioned are the biggest buyers of ww2 german military items this fact is true . ok ryan thanks again god bless looking to see you at the mighty max show good lord willing we both will be there andy militarynut

Well said ...my question is ..although they want to keep and not teach this history in schools and stereotype the ardent and studious collectors as Nazi lovers.. But the question is that this left leaning group should they not also label themselves the same by being deniers of history? Should not these deniers who hide history also be deemed as such as they stereotype the collector. So who are the Nazis now?

Is history repeating itself or is it just a double standard

31077.jpg (17.89 KB, 72 downloads)
Last edited by Siegfried B; 08/18/2017 12:00 PM.

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!
His cat still lives on........

Hitlers cat.jpg (47.18 KB, 47 downloads)
W
W

Cool cat)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Popular Topics(Views)
2,261,469 SS Bayonets
1,760,276 Teno Insignia Set
1,128,740 westwall rings
Latest New Threads
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:13 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Stephen - 03/27/2024 10:06 AM
Hiddensee brooch
by benten - 03/24/2024 04:13 PM
Latest New Posts
Wir fahren gegen Engelland - Battle of Britain
by Gaspare - 03/28/2024 12:34 AM
Paul Weyersberg Heer
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 11:30 PM
Luftwaffe Swords
by Tanker - 03/27/2024 07:29 PM
HJ Fahrtenmesser,
by OWN - 03/27/2024 07:05 PM
Frog question.
by Dutchman - 03/27/2024 03:27 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums42
Topics31,652
Posts328,702
Members7,501
Most Online5,900
Dec 19th, 2019
Who's Online Now
6 members (AndyRose, Documentalist, Seppi, Nietzsche, benten, Vern), 460 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod