Tranlsate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#329541 - 06/15/17 11:03 AM Re: Ground rohm for $169 [Re: Dave]
Militarynut Offline

Loc: PA/FLA
hi members
a little advice here on takeing apart the handles of s/a or nskk daggers all you have to do is look hard in your garage or basements for a perfect size wrench that comes with every penn fishing reel the wrench fits perfectly cant ask for anything better hope this helps god bless all andy militarynut

#329544 - 06/15/17 01:46 PM Re: Ground rohm for $169 [Re: Militarynut]
Wuldntuliktono Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Thanks for the advice when i get on later ill send those to ya. Hey are you guys intrested in seeing some original nuclear bomb testing original photos? I got some I just finished framing I can take pictures and mail em out with the daggershots to dave if youd like to see those. My great uncle participated in nuclear testing while in the navy and my mom got them from his mother shortly before she died we all went up and saw her. Let me know guys.

#329571 - 06/16/17 10:30 PM Re: Ground rohm for $169 [Re: Wuldntuliktono]
Larry C Offline

Loc: Philadelphia
Producer is Aesculap and would be a bit of a rarity but can not say its a Rohm dagger in the pics provided.

Standard Aesculap SA em are quite common.

Regards Larry

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3