UBB.threads
Posted By: sniper33 ring NORGE Heer - 07/15/2017 09:00 PM
Hello! Many people know that I collect rings NORGE. Now I need your help. Ring HEER. Have you seen 100% of the original ring?
I've seen these rings. One of them is exactly a copy.

Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/15/2017 09:03 PM
... 100 % copy
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/15/2017 09:05 PM
... VT
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:06 AM
S33.,

Really, I don't ;like any of them.. And wouldn't touch one if I got one for free.
A Super simple ring to copy. Doesn't matter if 2 piece, 3, or if engraved or not.
These rings are all over the place. There is usually an engraved one on eBay all the time!
Sorry,they are just not my favorite pattern and unless you have an old collection of them then great,,I wouldn't touch any 'new' one,,just my opinion..
Lets see what any of the others think....
Posted By: odal Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:36 AM
Like some other "NORGE" rings, a pattern i wouldn`t touch.
Not for me.
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 08:56 AM
Thanks friends. It is a pity that you do not have in your collections 100% of the original
Posted By: polop Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 02:38 PM
I cannot see any joint marks on the bands, could be the pics
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 04:17 PM
polop,, I don't see it either on the first one,,,but ,that really doesn't matter too much anymore.. The counterfeiters have been making a cast of the ring either in the flat or simply cut after the investment and re solder!

S33 you have a nice collection of Norge rings, many really nice patterns.. But the first one shown here,,it is offered many times on German eBay [and probably others]. Not the ring most would want..
- but, again as we often say here,,if you happy with it thats what matters most,,enjoy!
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 04:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Gaspare
polop,, I don't see it either on the first one,,,but ,that really doesn't matter too much anymore.. The counterfeiters have been making a cast of the ring either in the flat or simply cut after the investment and re solder!

S33 you have a nice collection of Norge rings, many really nice patterns.. But the first one shown here,,it is offered many times on German eBay [and probably others]. Not the ring most would want..
- but, again as we often say here,,if you happy with it thats what matters most,,enjoy!

I try to save my money. Thanks Gaspare!
Posted By: polop Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 05:20 PM
sniper have you seen the ss norge version?
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 05:35 PM
Originally Posted By: polop
sniper have you seen the ss norge version?

I'm looking for this ring. But I can not find it yet
Posted By: polop Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:17 PM
theres a ring forum on face book with one of those on show, do,nt know if its for sale.
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:26 PM
No. It is not for sale.
Posted By: polop Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:45 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/865935556802027/ try this site
Posted By: odal Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:50 PM
cry
Trash selling site with a lot of pics from other forums.
But, just my opinion about blush
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:52 PM
Originally Posted By: polop

Alas only the picture. Also ring. I can not find the owner
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 06:53 PM
Originally Posted By: odal
cry
Trash selling site with a lot of pics from other forums.
But, just my opinion about blush

Yes you are right.
Posted By: polop Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/17/2017 07:14 PM
yes very true
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/18/2017 02:44 AM
but that SS example is a good known pattern! , very rare!..

A gentleman in England I knew used to own/still does[?] the first SS example you show...
Posted By: sniper33 Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/18/2017 07:55 AM
Alas, he does not answer. Do you know his mail?
Originally Posted By: Gaspare
but that SS example is a good known pattern! , very rare!..

A gentleman in England I knew used to own/still does[?] the first SS example you show...
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ring NORGE Heer - 07/18/2017 11:50 PM
it was a long time ago. He ran another military collecting site for a few years. Forum gone, and so is he,,and the hard drive with his email also long gone from one of my floods.

Not sure if he kept it or it got sold in to a private collection.

There are many private collections out there. I know 2 Hollywood big shots who collect military theme rings. Both have over 100 rings!
And, know others with large collections but they just prefer to keep quiet and just like to sit and admire their rings! To each his own.
I'd say we are the minority,,the guys that like to show their stuff, exchange information and experience, be happy for others big finds, yak it up, little nastyness sometimes,,,thats what a forum is and even though we're the minority,,,the others mostly all come in quiet and lurk around at us,,thats fine, and again, to each his own...
© Your new forums