UBB.threads
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Oct 29 Akron show - 08/31/2017 10:06 PM
Next to Akron canton airport- great show one day only! Might be a couple tables left....

Attached picture IMG_9260.JPG
Attached picture IMG_9261.JPG
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 09/01/2017 01:06 AM
Show now has 180 tables, 165 have been spoken for. Cost per table is only $30, contact show director Scott dennis if you want one- I don't think they will be around for very long!
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/12/2017 12:55 PM
Spoke with Scott at max maybe 4 or 5 tables only left if not gone already
Great show to attend buying or selling not to be missed
Posted By: Wedgehead30 Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/16/2017 04:44 AM
Well, we sold the last of the tables at the MAX show. I've had so much interest that I could have sold over 200 if I had them. I always have last minute cancellations so I do have a last minute Stand-by List. If anyone wants to get on it shoot me an email to: sdenniss@att.net

Looking forward to a good show, seeing good friends, and making some new ones.

14 days and counting,
Scott

[img]https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...amp;oe=5A7957BB[/img]
Posted By: Wedgehead30 Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/27/2017 07:42 AM
[img]https://scontent-dft4-3.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...amp;oe=5A6F351E[/img]
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/30/2017 01:56 AM
Outstanding show today
Some amazing militaria
Huge crowd packed the aisles and they even had to pay admission this time
Many people sold very well and many bought very well
Probably a quarter of the people were parents with kids young as three months old young people young ladies especially and they were not just buying but were collectors themselves not one word about anything non politically correct this is going to be a great show for years to come I think
Favorite moment was the unannounced and spontaneous playing of the national anthem
The entire floor probably 2000 people there at that point all saluted or held hands over hearts in silence facing the enormous flag hanging from the rear of the building
Emotional and incredible
Scott could have twice the number of sellers at this show if he could make the space easy close to 400 tables of interest without a doubt what a wonderful Sunday
Thank you Akron maps museum and north coast military colllectors for a phenomenal day
Posted By: pvon Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/30/2017 01:35 PM
It was a very good show!Good to see you Mike!

PVON
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Oct 29 Akron show - 10/30/2017 05:35 PM
You too Paul
Do you think we could get one of those tables up front for Gaspare to sign his book next year
© Your new forums