Tranlsate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS-Totenkopfring book by odal @ 36 minutes 13 seconds ago

Good to hear it`s available. Sure i will have one the next time. Antonios book. I have one too and i like it.
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by Dave @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Sturm, Not all Bokers have pimpling in the etch. Many do, but don't exclude one that has not if everything else is good
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: your most favorite attainable/affordable dagger(s) by sellick8302@rogers.com @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

I hear yah I think Feldernhalle are beautiful daggers many think crudely made but I like them just cant afford them cheers, Ryan
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Jim W @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Alex has given us a downloadable link of a book. It is free. I have several blades from the 1600 to 1800 and while they do not trade well they are very enjoyable to hold and swing.
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Hungarian police general dagger on ebay. by Alex . @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Here are some picture of the original dagger.
The BCN Bayonet Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Press Stud Nut KS98 Höller - Opinion??? by AndyB @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Most real they are late production, so late 30ies.b.r.Andy
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RINGS FOR SALE by Gottlieb @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

OK thanks, I messed something.
Miscellaneous Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Venezuela Air Forces school dagger. Help needed. by Jim W @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Nice hanger Vitold. Thank you for following up.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: private purchase skull rings by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

That poor little "panzer skull"( sometimes w flowers/poppies on shank I believe..) doesn't seem To get a seat!!! G if it needs a place to sit, I'm sure I can make a ring seat available for it lol! Very nice selection of rings there- lots of
German Sword Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lion head Sword info. by Dutchman @ 03/22/17 10:15 PM

Thank you all for confirming my feelings.Dutchman.
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: my little ss collection by lore vergessen @ 03/22/17 08:53 PM

very nice!
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gunbroker ring by lore vergessen @ 03/22/17 08:31 PM

neither one looks good. more and more pitfalls in this field. getting too risky.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: My recent 2017 purchases from Germany by lore vergessen @ 03/22/17 08:29 PM

really nice
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heinrich Glasmeier in auction by lore vergessen @ 03/22/17 08:24 PM

sunwheel swas added to plentiful estonian or Croatian viking ship. makes me think the ring is also fake.
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: When SA's Were $100....... by bgrelics @ 03/22/17 04:19 PM

Doug, You are correct, the European buyers,especially the Russians drove the prices up.But not many Russians are coming to the shows anymore. I know personally full time dealers who are selling off their collections before the prices go any low
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Greek Officers dagger for youth by DAMAST @ 03/22/17 10:21 AM

Army, Navy, and Luftwaffe Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Another Max Show find....Just another Alcoso Heer? by Gerrit1963 @ 03/22/17 04:37 AM

Well seeing 3 ACS Slants in 1 post is more then remarkable! Thanks for showing these gems Gents! Over the years i have only owned one and we all know how hard it is to find one! Last week i was so Lucky to buy a mint one too, it has a B grip and i th
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Book Revision! by hdmarley @ 03/21/17 12:23 PM

Wonderful G!!!! We all are anxiously waiting :-)
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crazy span-am war vets ring! by Julian1066 @ 03/21/17 09:18 AM

I remember I did promise a better pic, but I gently hit the ring with some foam polish first.
Belts and Buckles Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Imperial buckle - need Your opinion on it by Militarynut @ 03/21/17 06:03 AM

hi stuka you have a right to your opinion im sorry i dont agree i will stick to my opinon this is why and what i see first off this type ww1 gott mitt uns belt buckle for over 95 years old it still looks newly made please take a look at the shetted
Jump to new posts Re: Dagger LW black gripe by Blondin @ 03/20/17 12:38 PM

Hello Thank you, it ' is what I thought! It\ 'was more to l\' bought to sell.
Jump to new posts Re: Heer engraved Dagger by wotan @ 03/20/17 08:09 AM

Hello, etchings are done with templates (or covering laquer) and acid, engravings are done by special engraving tools. These two are totally different manufacturing methods and do have totally differing looks. Regards,
Helmet Forum
Jump to new posts Re: M35 SD Luftwaffe SE66 camo by Texasuberalles @ 03/19/17 11:07 PM

The helmet and drawstring in the leather dome don't show the same patina. Rest of lid looks fine.
German Sword Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Is a clemen and jung sword rare? by Ritterkreuz @ 03/19/17 12:14 PM

It matters what model Eickhorn and Klaas you are looking at. Some of the models are scarce while some are very common.
Jump to new posts Re: Compare my two WKC please by wotan @ 03/19/17 10:03 AM

Bob_M, personally I am not into the minute little differences concerning special classification. Naturally I do recognize them but for me the overall appearance of a dagger is in the first place. This said, due to the quality, the kind of silvering,
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
GDC Reference Library

-- German Militaria References --

Awards and Medals

3rd Reich Badges & Clasps
3rd Reich Orders & Medals
Imperial Combat Badges
Imperial Orders & Medals
Iron Cross 1st Gallery
Iron Cross 1st Spanges
Iron Cross 2nd Gallery
Iron Cross 2nd Spanges
Knight's Cross Gallery
Oak Leaves, Swords, & Diamonds
Ribbon Bar Chart
Shields/Cuff Titles
Award/Medal Maker Marks

Daggers & Swords

Dagger Id Guide
Miniature Dagger Id Guide
Dagger Blade Mottos
Maker/Distributor Marks
SA/NSKK Group Marks
SA/HJ RZM Codes
SA Transitional RZM Codes
SS RZM Codes
Eickhorn "Field Marschall" Swords

Insignia and Emblems

Armbands
Belt Buckles
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Imperial
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SA
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SS
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Other NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Military
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Government
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Police
Cuff Titles - Non-SS
Cuff Titles - SS
Foreign Volunteer Arm Shields
Gorgets
Helmet Decals
Military Services Waffenfarbe
Visor Cap/Hat Insignia

Manufacturer Codes

Erkennungs Unit Abbreviations
HeeresWaffenAmt Codes
Lieferant & LDO Numbers
Optics Maanufacturer Codes
RZM M1 - Insignia & Badge Makers
RZM M2 - Metal Work Suppliers
RZM M3 - Party Emblem Makers
RZM M4 - Buckle Makers
RZM M5 - Uniform Accessories
RZM M7 - Edged Weapons Makers
RZM M9 - Tinnie Makers
RZM M11/12 - NSDAP LS Medals & Minature Makers

-- U.S. Militaria References --

Aviator Wings
Army Enlisted Collar Discs
Military Medals
Ribbon Chart
WW1 Division Patches
WW2 Army & Corps Patches
WW2 Division Patches
WW2 Phantom Division Patches

-- Small Arms References --

Autoloading Pistols 1892-1909
Beretta Pistols 1915-1945
Colt Auto Pistols 1900-1945
FN (Browning) Pistols 1900-1945
Luger Proof & Acceptance Marks 1898-1945
Lugers - DWM Production 1895-1929
Lugers - DWM Military/Contract 1904-29
Lugers - Rework & Non-DWM 1915-1945
Mauser C96 Broomhandles 1896-1937
Nambu Pistols 1902-1945
Walther 1-9, PP, PPK, & P38 1910-1945
Walther Sport/Olympia Pistols

WW2 Pistols
WW2 Rifles
WW2 Sub-machine Guns
WW2 (German) Assault Rifles
WW2 Light Machine Guns

-- WW2 Armored Vehicles --

Axis Countries
Armored Vehicles of Germany
Armored Vehicles of Hungary
Armored Vehicles of Italy
Armored Vehicles of Japan

Allied Countries
Armored Vehicles of France
Armored Vehicles of Great Britain
Armored Vehicles of Poland
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.S.R.

More to come ;)

Files/images © 2000,2010,2013 GermanDaggers.com
Who's Online
56 registered (EricKlem, Bob M, polop, odal, Datsh, A. Martin, VAT69, Earl (Rick) Schreiber, lmrobil, Nacho Garcia, PAULZAYA, lillebror, pesho, Vitold, Grumpy, Gottlieb, Redsled, ado, Vern, Gaspare, Alex ., Mikes73, Jonesy, ETF, Texasuberalles, pjml, E Kohl, Brickie, Andy Mraz, vintagetimenow, patrice, walton, Tanker, RFI, Dave, dub150, hdmarley, kyles bullets, pvon, Wade, The_Collector, Dutchman, bgrelics, Mike (aka Byzanti), JohnZ, col, Powar, Texasveteran, James LeBrasseur, sellick8302@rogers.com, ed773, Billy G., Chuck Duke, Truman23, FrankUSMC, cog-hammer), 678 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod