Tranlsate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Army, Navy, and Luftwaffe Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heer engraved Dagger by wotan @ 5 minutes 30 seconds ago

Hello Juckett, let me welcome you to the forum. Sorry, I do not understand your question, do you relate on the grip? Regards,
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: the pinnacle of SS daggers by Siegfried B @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

There seem to be more Rohms surfacing due to a period of transition moving from older collections to another collection or forsale to accommodate finances. I would say Rohm SS daggers have to be very rare. Regards Larry
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: NEW DAK TUNIS AFRIKA RING by DAK1941 @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

Well, that is one heck of a provenance on those rings. I agree, hard to believe how these things moved around. And as someone who collects campaign rings, it amazes me that there were soldiers stationed in almost every corner of the globe. Brings a n
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Two Rare Rings - Red glass eye skull by Gaspare @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

# 34527 is a different ring. It has a big, rounder skull.. Skull and snakes were popular.. some say Himmler wore one most of the time. He certainly was a 'ring man',,there is more than one photo of him wearing 3 even 4 rings on one hand! [2 on one
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The fakes get better, not worse. by Gaspare @ Yesterday at 02:59 PM

happens all the time,,some will like,,some won't.. Some over cautious, some over confident.. IF it wasn't bank breaking money,,sure why not buy and study.. . IS that the box it came with??... Worth a shot, checkout/search the name in box lid!,and I
Helmet Forum
Jump to new posts Re: need help on helmet by Militarynut @ Yesterday at 11:34 AM

hi paul where can i see a picture of this repaint luft halmet first off this guy drank to much monkey soup repaints yes the german did those also in 1940 hitler put out orders to the helmet people to do away with national colors on right side of h
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Uniform-Degner ring catalog ? by goodtimes @ Yesterday at 11:21 AM

love these period adverts! hope theres more! good stuff gents
Kinder and Miniature Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Diver's Knife Miniature by Militarynut @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

hi andy members i have been looking this rare kreigs divers knife over again im sorry when i first looked at the outher side of the blade i thought it was shaped like an aligator sorry i held the blade side ways and its a knights head logo thank g
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: little convolut by lore vergessen @ Yesterday at 12:19 AM

Very nice, especially the necklace and gold swas. The 2 brass swastika brooches are very common. I have both of them. The larger one is shown in a militaria of the Third Reich color book whose exact title escapes me, but I do have the book somewhe
Medals & Badges of the Third Reich Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Badges of the Female RAD (RADwJ) by lore vergessen @ Yesterday at 12:03 AM

very nice thread. I am looking for a brooch like the one seen here. It is possible that these were also worn by RAD frauen but I'm not entirely sure of that.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "6 Juin 1944" ring by CMT04 @ 04/26/17 07:58 PM

It was a failed attempt at sarcasm. Originally Posted By: DaveI'll repeat this just once sir, "CMT04 Can you please tell us what you meant by "It's nice but not as nice as the rings that come as prizes in Cracker Jack boxes" Tha
Names Documents and Photos Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 3rd reich cards/photos by Gaspare @ 04/26/17 07:50 PM

Wow,, would love to see that flag now in last photo.. Colors?, material? Gold Swas? Tape?,embroidered? Don't think I even seen a photo of that one before!
German Military Uniform Forum
Jump to new posts inside vent holes by PAULZAYA @ 04/26/17 05:38 PM

jerry here they are. thanks paul
German Military Uniform Forum
Jump to new posts Re: AFRICA CORP CAP NEED INFO by PAULZAYA @ 04/26/17 05:36 PM

i will post them now. thanks jerry. paul
SS & SA Uniform Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS Gallery by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ 04/26/17 04:53 PM

Great gallery!! Imagine having all those in your collection! Thanks Vern!!
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: private purchase skull rings by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ 04/26/17 04:03 PM

I love it, nice piece odal!
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Few dirks. by VAT69 @ 04/26/17 11:08 AM

Eric, thank you very much!
Jump to new posts Re: Question navy daggers with de luxe scabbard by Serge (aka Wagner) @ 04/26/17 04:11 AM

Originally Posted By: DAMASTHere is one of the few versions of a original deluxe WKC scabbard... Just look at it and your questions should be answered.. My comparison, the thread starter does not have the quality of Witty's example. Fo
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: DAK 1941 RINGS by Militarynut @ 04/26/17 04:02 AM

hi goodtimes in my opinion i will go along with odel as far as collector rings we never wear any of our collector rings in our opinion the wearers of these rings wore them from the 1930s thru 1945 to us collectors thats enough but like dak41 as h
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cased AP Badge and company by Eric26 @ 04/25/17 08:47 PM

Thank you- not sure if this is complete (think one ribbon is missing)
Miscellaneous Militaria and Regalia Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Beware of seller out of the UK by Mr. Jerry @ 04/25/17 01:35 PM

Is the guy active on the brit ord. collectors website? maybe you can get some action by going through some people there.
Jump to new posts Re: This dagger herr reviews by JohnZ @ 04/25/17 10:13 AM

Now, I have seen a late war version of the Eick TM without the writing (with squirrel only) on a Kriegsmarine dagger. Here it is. Note that the squirrel shape is different (the ears in particular) and the orientation of the head to crossguard is wr
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SS Dagger Help by jasete @ 04/25/17 06:46 AM

Thank you very much Larry
Imperial German Uniforms, Orders, and Decorations
Jump to new posts Re: Imperial Graphic Arts ... by Dean Perdue @ 04/24/17 10:15 PM

I'm hoping this item coincides with the field flier unit art on the bottom of page 67 of the thread. I attempted a google translate but it wasn't making too much sense. With the prop and bomb remarks, 1925 weimar republic date, along with crashed o
Jump to new posts Re: Heer dagger Zeitler by Kevin (heers68) @ 04/24/17 10:07 PM

B generic scabbard is known to have swirls.. and this is a B gen.. Kevin.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
GDC Reference Library

-- German Militaria References --

Awards and Medals

3rd Reich Badges & Clasps
3rd Reich Orders & Medals
Imperial Combat Badges
Imperial Orders & Medals
Iron Cross 1st Gallery
Iron Cross 1st Spanges
Iron Cross 2nd Gallery
Iron Cross 2nd Spanges
Knight's Cross Gallery
Oak Leaves, Swords, & Diamonds
Ribbon Bar Chart
Shields/Cuff Titles
Award/Medal Maker Marks

Daggers & Swords

Dagger Id Guide
Miniature Dagger Id Guide
Dagger Blade Mottos
Maker/Distributor Marks
SA/NSKK Group Marks
SA/HJ RZM Codes
SA Transitional RZM Codes
SS RZM Codes
Eickhorn "Field Marschall" Swords

Insignia and Emblems

Armbands
Belt Buckles
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Imperial
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SA
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SS
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Other NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Military
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Government
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Police
Cuff Titles - Non-SS
Cuff Titles - SS
SS Sleeve Diamonds
Foreign Volunteer Arm Shields
Gorgets
Helmet Decals
Military Services Waffenfarbe
Visor Cap/Hat Insignia

Manufacturer Codes

Erkennungs Unit Abbreviations
HeeresWaffenAmt Codes
Lieferant & LDO Numbers
Optics Maanufacturer Codes
RZM M1 - Insignia & Badge Makers
RZM M2 - Metal Work Suppliers
RZM M3 - Party Emblem Makers
RZM M4 - Buckle Makers
RZM M5 - Uniform Accessories
RZM M7 - Edged Weapons Makers
RZM M9 - Tinnie Makers
RZM M11/12 - NSDAP LS Medals & Minature Makers

-- U.S. Militaria References --

Aviator Wings
Army Enlisted Collar Discs
Military Medals
Ribbon Chart
WW1 Division Patches
WW2 Army & Corps Patches
WW2 Division Patches
WW2 Phantom Division Patches

-- Small Arms References --

Autoloading Pistols 1892-1909
Beretta Pistols 1915-1945
Colt Auto Pistols 1900-1945
FN (Browning) Pistols 1900-1945
Luger Proof & Acceptance Marks 1898-1945
Lugers - DWM Production 1895-1929
Lugers - DWM Military/Contract 1904-29
Lugers - Rework & Non-DWM 1915-1945
Mauser C96 Broomhandles 1896-1937
Nambu Pistols 1902-1945
Walther 1-9, PP, PPK, & P38 1910-1945
Walther Sport/Olympia Pistols

WW2 Pistols
WW2 Rifles
WW2 Sub-machine Guns
WW2 (German) Assault Rifles
WW2 Light Machine Guns

-- WW2 Armored Vehicles --

Axis Countries
Armored Vehicles of Germany
Armored Vehicles of Hungary
Armored Vehicles of Italy
Armored Vehicles of Japan

Allied Countries
Armored Vehicles of France
Armored Vehicles of Great Britain
Armored Vehicles of Poland
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.S.R.

More to come ;)

Files/images © 2000,2010,2013 GermanDaggers.com
Who's Online
37 registered (wotan, 777, FrankUSMC, Mike (aka Byzanti), PAULZAYA, Honestmike, Mac 66, polop, Mikes73, Truman23, jasete, zet, Mauser88, Wolf100, Documentalist, Liss72, Sabreshunter, Miroslav, Powar, jean, maybarker, WWII, fisher, luca, cog-hammer, Krikke, odal, dr73, EricKlem, NVRMORE, Hellracer_1, romarios, Baz69, Juckett, Oleg67, Wade, Skynyrd), 506 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod