Tranlsate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. by Patrick69 @ 8 minutes 28 seconds ago

Yes, fake. I had a fake SA with same maker's mark and gau stamp. RUN!!
Miscellaneous Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hey guys is this one a 1933-1945 era pocket knife? by Baz69 @ 53 minutes 49 seconds ago

Here's a scan from a 1932 Klaas catalogue. These knives came in various blade lengths. Listed in the Price lists as a Taschenmesser.(Pocket knife) Gary
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. by Vassago @ Today at 01:37 PM

Are all its parts false? Each time they make better copies, how do you appreciate those details? Thank you very much for your help, of course this purchase is rejected.
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. by zoza @ Today at 01:24 PM

Leave it and forget it.. it's a fake dagger ... Everything is wrong about it ,
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Daga SS Alcoso, views, please. by Vassago @ Today at 01:20 PM

Hello colleagues, I have seen in an auction this Daga SS with early manufacture "Alcoso" that could be auctioned for an interesting price, however I see that it has a "GAU" demarcation in its inferior garrison just as they usually
I suppose before the 45th, herons in this form came about in 1935. Here are a couple of examples of those years.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: eBay rings from Russia by hapur @ Today at 11:14 AM

skull is definately cast, second also is not good.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skull ring opinions for a member by Militarynut @ Today at 10:18 AM

hi mike thanks for the pat on our backs we needed that i say we all stick together here on this great ring forum and we can hopefully shame some of these ali baba and his forty thieves i hope to be around for another fifty years chaseing these cro
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skull ring opinions for a member by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ Today at 10:07 AM

Thanks everyone for the input- this is what we do well and do best! Let's keep it up! You know, I couldn't help but go back (and if you haven't done this yet- please do!) and read Gaspare's parting words to us that essentially began with the warning
Jump to new posts Re: Hey guys is this one a 1933-1945 era pocket knife? by chris12559 @ Today at 08:34 AM

When does the hallmark date from? And thank you for the opinion!
The BCN Bayonet Forum
Hello colleagues, I present here a new bayonet that I incorporate to my collection, I do not doubt its authenticity, I know it is good, I know it belongs to the Mannlicher Mē 1895 Austrian rifle, however I would like you to provide more information r
IMHO A good pocket knife from Robert Klaas, 30-ies. Such knives were personal things almost every soldier of the Wehrmacht and the Waffen SS...
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite German Italian Facist Ring by Mark4321 @ Today at 04:06 AM

An awesome pair of rings...
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on alpaca skull ring by Mark4321 @ Today at 04:03 AM

A very nice ring...
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite German Italian Facist Ring by polop @ Today at 02:36 AM

good score,thanks for showing
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite German Italian Facist Ring by odal @ Today at 12:58 AM

I really like both. For me both nice period rings.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on alpaca skull ring by odal @ Today at 12:56 AM

I see no problem in this ring. But i think it got a unprofessional cleaning. Not often seen this hammered band variant.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Skull ring opinions for a member by odal @ Today at 12:52 AM

Originally Posted By: DAK1941It is artificial aging with chemicals or they are passing off intentionally poor casting as "ground dug". Not that there are not legit dug rings, but IMO most of what I have seen listed as "dug" rings
Medals & Badges of the Third Reich Forum
Jump to new posts Re: political brooch ? by stingray @ Yesterday at 11:07 PM

Thank you Mike,i think you are correct. I found similar piece online. Regards
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite German Italian Facist Ring by The_Collector @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

together at last , made the trip and sealed the deal... fixing holes are very small and well executed , fine contact markings on bakelite ring , emblem appears to be a exact match in every detail , isn't it amazing how things look much better in hand
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Brooch? No idea.... by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Yes it appeared to be- but didn't purchase. it wasn't in the cards for me that day.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on alpaca skull ring by lore vergessen @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Thanks, I purchased it since it looked promising, hollow skull and looks old, ww2 or possibly ww1 like you said. If anyone else cares to comment, I'd like to know what you all think.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Opinions on alpaca skull ring by Mike (aka Byzanti) @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

I saw this somewhere and had the same question- I'm not sure. I know there's brassy skulls (it looks hollow too) and wider bands Like this, the markings seem to be right, but the Frey mark seems a bit fuzzy- to be honest I didn't know Frey made this
Army, Navy, and Luftwaffe Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The Anatomy of an Eickhorn KM dagger by stratocaster3 @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

You are quite right Wotan. We collectors tend to use term "fire gilding" rather loosely. The process of using a mercury and gold amalgam paste, applying it to the dagger surfaces and then heating it to vaporize the mercury leaving the satur
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Opinions on alpaca skull ring by lore vergessen @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Alpaca with bronze looking skull
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
GDC Reference Library

-- German Militaria References --

Awards and Medals

3rd Reich Badges & Clasps
3rd Reich Orders & Medals
Imperial Combat Badges
Imperial Orders & Medals
Iron Cross 1st Gallery
Iron Cross 1st Spanges
Iron Cross 2nd Gallery
Iron Cross 2nd Spanges
Knight's Cross Gallery
Oak Leaves, Swords, & Diamonds
Ribbon Bar Chart
Shields/Cuff Titles
Award/Medal Maker Marks

Daggers & Swords

Dagger Id Guide
Miniature Dagger Id Guide
Dagger Blade Mottos
Maker/Distributor Marks
SA/NSKK Group Marks
SA/HJ RZM Codes
SA Transitional RZM Codes
SS RZM Codes
Eickhorn "Field Marschall" Swords

Insignia and Emblems

Armbands
Belt Buckles
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Imperial
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SA
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SS
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Other NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Military
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Government
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Police
Cuff Titles - Non-SS
Cuff Titles - SS
Foreign Volunteer Arm Shields
Gorgets
Helmet Decals
Military Services Waffenfarbe
Visor Cap/Hat Insignia

Manufacturer Codes

Erkennungs Unit Abbreviations
HeeresWaffenAmt Codes
Lieferant & LDO Numbers
Optics Maanufacturer Codes
RZM M1 - Insignia & Badge Makers
RZM M2 - Metal Work Suppliers
RZM M3 - Party Emblem Makers
RZM M4 - Buckle Makers
RZM M5 - Uniform Accessories
RZM M7 - Edged Weapons Makers
RZM M9 - Tinnie Makers
RZM M11/12 - NSDAP LS Medals & Minature Makers

-- U.S. Militaria References --

Aviator Wings
Army Enlisted Collar Discs
Military Medals
Ribbon Chart
WW1 Division Patches
WW2 Army & Corps Patches
WW2 Division Patches
WW2 Phantom Division Patches

-- Small Arms References --

Autoloading Pistols 1892-1909
Beretta Pistols 1915-1945
Colt Auto Pistols 1900-1945
FN (Browning) Pistols 1900-1945
Luger Proof & Acceptance Marks 1898-1945
Lugers - DWM Production 1895-1929
Lugers - DWM Military/Contract 1904-29
Lugers - Rework & Non-DWM 1915-1945
Mauser C96 Broomhandles 1896-1937
Nambu Pistols 1902-1945
Walther 1-9, PP, PPK, & P38 1910-1945
Walther Sport/Olympia Pistols

WW2 Pistols
WW2 Rifles
WW2 Sub-machine Guns
WW2 (German) Assault Rifles
WW2 Light Machine Guns

-- WW2 Armored Vehicles --

Axis Countries
Armored Vehicles of Germany
Armored Vehicles of Hungary
Armored Vehicles of Italy
Armored Vehicles of Japan

Allied Countries
Armored Vehicles of France
Armored Vehicles of Great Britain
Armored Vehicles of Poland
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.S.R.

More to come ;)

Files/images © 2000,2010,2013 GermanDaggers.com
Who's Online
82 registered (Kim, JR, diplo matt, Patrick69, hans 'franz', Danny, FrankUSMC, Honestmike, SOLINGEN88, Mike (aka Byzanti), Baz69, Tanker, Vassago, PAULZAYA, kwakernaak, dgrman, Barry Brown, Mac 66, stingray, luca, Wolf100, TiRex73, maybarker, Dickie, MICHAEL EVERETT, Texasuberalles, ETF, Alex_, Rob Sutton, A. Martin, Donald L., fatguy, Andy Mraz, Gerrit1963, stonemint, Dave, Jim W, Kurt_Menliff, Jim, Grumpy, Skyline Drive, reds12, Dagger Screws, robm1, hapur, Nietzsche, WWII, Vern, polop, Duzig, zet, sellick8302@rogers.com, zoza, michal199, Truman23, Rob C., odal, cotton55, jodagger, Jim pershey, Redsled, HenrikKH, ANTIK-1933, ed773, Flyingdutchman, Houston Coates, bushido, atis, Hellracer_1, VAT69, DAK1941, Wade, Arm.leg., Ritterkreuz, chris12559, pjml, Skynyrd, dimitrov, pzb14, militarymania, taff, TRIPLE T), 548 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod