Tranlsate German to English - Click here to open Altavista's Babel Fish Translator Click here to learn about all those symbols by people's names.

leftlogo.jpg (20709 bytes)

Upgrade to Premium Membership

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS-Totenkopfring book by odal @ 43 minutes 28 seconds ago

Good to hear it`s available. Sure i will have one the next time. Antonios book. I have one too and i like it.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS-Totenkopfring book by Gaspare @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Welcome Martin! Great to have an addition to Dons book. C.G.s HR book was not received well. It had many views/findings that most collectors did not agree with! I haven't seen the Italian one yet. I have a feeling it is a good one too. With rin
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by Dave @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

Sturm, Not all Bokers have pimpling in the etch. Many do, but don't exclude one that has not if everything else is good
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: your most favorite attainable/affordable dagger(s) by sellick8302@rogers.com @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

I hear yah I think Feldernhalle are beautiful daggers many think crudely made but I like them just cant afford them cheers, Ryan
Collector's Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: your most favorite attainable/affordable dagger(s) by reichstall @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

god do I have to just pick one.I had two himmlers the worse of the two went to Russia.I guess if I had to pick it would be a Feldernhalle there were several at the sos but I just could not force my self to pay someday
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by sturmbrigade @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

and another - if it was legit i would expect to see Boker traits in the Alles logo - such as stipling
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by sturmbrigade @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

Here is a couple more pics
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by sturmbrigade @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

I thought the same thing Dave - also the 'gate' through to the Tree is completely closed...
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS-Totenkopfring book by equirhodont @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Thanks, Dave. Price is 110 Eur and I´m shipping worldwide. More fotos and infos you can find here: www.totenkopfring.cz
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: New SS-Totenkopfring book by Dave @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

Fantastic !! Always good to see a new reference book. You can post additional pictures and pricing here if you wish
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by Dave @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

The branches on the tree don't look like the original.
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Jim W @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

Alex has given us a downloadable link of a book. It is free. I have several blades from the 1600 to 1800 and while they do not trade well they are very enjoyable to hold and swing.
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Alex . @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

Thanks Jim! While researching this dagger I found one more great catalog "Bashford Dean's catalogue of European daggers", here is the link: LINK
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by Grumpy @ Yesterday at 04:57 PM

One red flag is the late, plated crossguard on what is purported to be a dagger made in 1936.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts New SS-Totenkopfring book by equirhodont @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Hi there, let me introduce my book on SS-Totenkopfring. The first part is about the history etc. Based on Boyle´s, Gottlieb´s and Scapini´s book, but I added a lot of new documents, fotos etc. My collection is 26 rings, which are shown in the second
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Jim W @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Great research of an impressive dagger
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Hungarian police general dagger on ebay. by Alex . @ Yesterday at 04:20 PM

Here are some picture of the original dagger.
SS Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Questionable Boker logo by 777 @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Fake, Heinrich Böker never made SA daggers with this type of trademark. Logo looks bad anyway.
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Alex . @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

Here is the picture of 1700 French dress sword from the Metropolitan Museum of Art collection with the similar markers mark.
European Edged Weapons
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown dagger by Alex . @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Finally I was able to get more info about this dagger. This dagger is constructed of 1660 blade and 19th century mounts. That explains the variance in quality in the mounts vs. the blade. Several antique arms dealers confirmed that. The makers mark
The BCN Bayonet Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Press Stud Nut KS98 Höller - Opinion??? by AndyB @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

Most real they are late production, so late 30ies.b.r.Andy
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RINGS FOR SALE by Gottlieb @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

OK thanks, I messed something.
The BCN Bayonet Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Press Stud Nut KS98 Höller - Opinion??? by JohnZ @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

I agree with Terry... and have seen this on etched Holler bayonets. John
Miscellaneous Dagger Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Venezuela Air Forces school dagger. Help needed. by Jim W @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

Nice hanger Vitold. Thank you for following up.
The Honor Ring Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RINGS FOR SALE by Vern @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

Everyone can view the items listed in the GDC Bazaar. You need a Premium Membership to POST items in the GDC Bazaar
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
GDC Reference Library

-- German Militaria References --

Awards and Medals

3rd Reich Badges & Clasps
3rd Reich Orders & Medals
Imperial Combat Badges
Imperial Orders & Medals
Iron Cross 1st Gallery
Iron Cross 1st Spanges
Iron Cross 2nd Gallery
Iron Cross 2nd Spanges
Knight's Cross Gallery
Oak Leaves, Swords, & Diamonds
Ribbon Bar Chart
Shields/Cuff Titles
Award/Medal Maker Marks

Daggers & Swords

Dagger Id Guide
Miniature Dagger Id Guide
Dagger Blade Mottos
Maker/Distributor Marks
SA/NSKK Group Marks
SA/HJ RZM Codes
SA Transitional RZM Codes
SS RZM Codes
Eickhorn "Field Marschall" Swords

Insignia and Emblems

Armbands
Belt Buckles
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Imperial
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SA
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - SS
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Other NSDAP
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Military
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Government
Collar/Shoulder Tabs - Police
Cuff Titles - Non-SS
Cuff Titles - SS
Foreign Volunteer Arm Shields
Gorgets
Helmet Decals
Military Services Waffenfarbe
Visor Cap/Hat Insignia

Manufacturer Codes

Erkennungs Unit Abbreviations
HeeresWaffenAmt Codes
Lieferant & LDO Numbers
Optics Maanufacturer Codes
RZM M1 - Insignia & Badge Makers
RZM M2 - Metal Work Suppliers
RZM M3 - Party Emblem Makers
RZM M4 - Buckle Makers
RZM M5 - Uniform Accessories
RZM M7 - Edged Weapons Makers
RZM M9 - Tinnie Makers
RZM M11/12 - NSDAP LS Medals & Minature Makers

-- U.S. Militaria References --

Aviator Wings
Army Enlisted Collar Discs
Military Medals
Ribbon Chart
WW1 Division Patches
WW2 Army & Corps Patches
WW2 Division Patches
WW2 Phantom Division Patches

-- Small Arms References --

Autoloading Pistols 1892-1909
Beretta Pistols 1915-1945
Colt Auto Pistols 1900-1945
FN (Browning) Pistols 1900-1945
Luger Proof & Acceptance Marks 1898-1945
Lugers - DWM Production 1895-1929
Lugers - DWM Military/Contract 1904-29
Lugers - Rework & Non-DWM 1915-1945
Mauser C96 Broomhandles 1896-1937
Nambu Pistols 1902-1945
Walther 1-9, PP, PPK, & P38 1910-1945
Walther Sport/Olympia Pistols

WW2 Pistols
WW2 Rifles
WW2 Sub-machine Guns
WW2 (German) Assault Rifles
WW2 Light Machine Guns

-- WW2 Armored Vehicles --

Axis Countries
Armored Vehicles of Germany
Armored Vehicles of Hungary
Armored Vehicles of Italy
Armored Vehicles of Japan

Allied Countries
Armored Vehicles of France
Armored Vehicles of Great Britain
Armored Vehicles of Poland
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.
Armored Vehicles of the U.S.S.R.

More to come ;)

Files/images © 2000,2010,2013 GermanDaggers.com
Who's Online
56 registered (EricKlem, Bob M, polop, odal, Datsh, A. Martin, VAT69, Earl (Rick) Schreiber, lmrobil, Nacho Garcia, PAULZAYA, lillebror, pesho, Vitold, Grumpy, Gottlieb, Redsled, ado, Vern, Gaspare, Alex ., Mikes73, Jonesy, ETF, Texasuberalles, pjml, E Kohl, Brickie, Andy Mraz, vintagetimenow, patrice, walton, Tanker, RFI, Dave, dub150, hdmarley, kyles bullets, pvon, Wade, The_Collector, Dutchman, bgrelics, Mike (aka Byzanti), JohnZ, col, Powar, Texasveteran, James LeBrasseur, sellick8302@rogers.com, ed773, Billy G., Chuck Duke, Truman23, FrankUSMC, cog-hammer), 678 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod